LEAD AND SERVE WITH L.O.V.E. LEADERSHIP CLASS
L.O.V.E. Is The Answer’s “Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E.” class prepares people to become mentors, leaders, and better followers (a skill set rarely taught but sorely needed). Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E. is the ultimate leadership class for:
- Leadership development;
- Becoming a better follower;
- Creating or strengthening a mentoring program;
- DEI outcomes, customer service, social responsibility, and management for businesses;
- Employee Resource Group management for medium to large sized businesses;
- Improving tactical empathy and police-community relations for law enforcement;
- Morale, wellness, leadership, and followership for military service members;
- More effective government operations;
- Ministry and nonprofit leaders;
- Transforming culture, strengthening internal and external relationships, increasing corporate social responsibility, developing leaders, and equipping team members to perform at higher levels with a more balanced, wellness-oriented mindset and lifestyle for any organization.
- And anyone who just wants to be better equipped to serve others!
Originally created as a bridge to heal the divide between police and people of color, and proven to work in even the most volatile of situations, L.O.V.E. Is The Answer has become a movement and way of life that is sweeping the U.S. and the world at a time when it needs it the most. We are teaching people how to love themselves and love others.
Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E. is the ultimate training program for bringing out the best in people and turning any group into a “Beloved Community.”
This program is designed for individuals, families, organizations and others who desire to develop a deeper understanding of the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer principles and how to apply them in real life with other people. This is perfect for anyone who wants to give back and make a difference in their family, organization, or community.
Sign Up and Get Started on Improving Your Community!
Cost: $399 per person (includes personal-use film download, book, workbook, Kintsugi kit, miscellaneous materials, 8 weeks of virtual instructor-led classes, access to mastermind network of other students and graduates, frameable graduation certificate, invitation to special graduate-only events, and ongoing support)
The next virtual instructor-led cohort begins on Thursday, January 18, 2024, meets weekly via Zoom, and runs for 8 straight Thursdays until March 7, 2024. After the 8 sessions, students will turn in two deliverables, including a short video presentation and their completed workbook. Class will end with a virtual graduation ceremony honoring their efforts in front of classmates, friends and family members. Approximately 40 hours of time will be required to complete the class, including 17 hours of class-session time and approximately 23 hours of studies, group projects, and interactive activities outside of class-sessions.
Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E. Cohort #4 Begins January 18, 2024
All sessions will take place on Thursdays from 6 to 8 pm eastern, except for Session 4 (film screening and discussion), which will go from 6 to 9 pm eastern.
- Thursday, January 18: Foundations: Why L.O.V.E.
- Thursday, January 25: Seeds Of Your Truth – Clarity & Purpose
- Thursday, February 1: Grace & Reconciliation (Part 1)
- Thursday, February 8: Grace & Reconciliation (Part 2 includes film screening)
- Thursday, February 15: Radical Candor – Coaching Conversations
- Thursday, February 22: JEDI Discussions
- Thursday, February 29: The Leader In You
- Thursday, March 7: The Power of Community – L.O.V.E. In Action
- Thursday, March 21: Graduation Ceremony
Sign up now for the gold standard of empathy-based leadership training for every executive, entrepreneur, peace officer, social justice advocate, ally in training, mentor, manager, returning citizen, student, elder, or anyone else who wants to uplift others or become a better leader — and a better follower. Learn more about our work at www.trylovenow.com.
Please register by January 10, 2024 to ensure receipt of all supplies by the start of the class.