Lead and Serve with L.O.V.E. Leadership Class
L.O.V.E. Is The Answer’s “Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E.” class prepares people to become mentors, leaders, and better followers (a skill set rarely taught but sorely needed). Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E. is the ultimate leadership class for:
- DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) outcomes, customer service, social responsibility, and management for businesses;
- Employee Resource Group’s at medium to large sized businesses;
- Improving tactical empathy and police-community relations for law enforcement;
- Morale, wellness, leadership, and followership for military service members;
- More effective government operations;
- Ministry and nonprofit leaders;
- Transforming culture, strengthening internal and external relationships, increasing corporate social responsibility, developing leaders, and equipping team members to perform at higher levels with a more balanced, wellness-oriented mindset and lifestyle for any organization.
- And anyone who just wants to be better equipped to serve others!
Originally created as a bridge to heal the divide between police and people of color, and proven to work in even the most volatile of situations, L.O.V.E. Is The Answer has become a movement and way of life that is sweeping the U.S. and the world at a time when it needs it the most.
Lead & Serve with L.O.V.E. Leadership class is the ultimate training program for bringing out the best in people and turning any group into a “Beloved Community".
This program is designed for individuals, families, organizations and others who desire to develop a deeper understanding of the L.O.V.E. Is The Answer principles and how to apply them in real life with other people. This is perfect for anyone who wants to give back and make a difference in their family, organization, or community.
Sign Up and Get Started on Improving Your Community!
Cost: $199 per person (includes personal-use film download, book, workbook, miscellaneous materials, 8 weeks of virtual instructor-led classes, access to mastermind network of other Mentoring Circle members, frameable graduation certificate, invitation to special members-only events, and ongoing support)
The next virtual instructor-led class open to the public begins on Thursday, July 13, 2023, meets weekly via Zoom, and runs for 8 straight Thursdays until August 31, 2023. After the 8 class sessions, students will deliver a presentation and attend a virtual graduation ceremony honoring their efforts in front of friends and family. Approximately 40 hours of time will be required to complete the class, including 17 hours of class-session time and approximately 23 hours of studies, group projects, and interactive activities outside of class-sessions.
Lead & Serve With L.O.V.E. Class #3 Begins July 13th, 2023
All sessions are from 4 to 6 pm pacific, 7 to 9 pm eastern except for session #4 on 8/3/23, which will run from 3 to 6 pm pacific, 6 to 9 pm eastern:
- Thursday 7/13/23: Foundations: Why L.O.V.E.
- Thursday 7/20/23: Seeds Of Your Truth – Clarity & Purpose
- Thursday 7/27/23: Grace & Reconciliation (Part 1)
- Thursday 8/3/23: Grace & Reconciliation (Part 2 includes film screening)
- Thursday 8/10/23: Radical Candor – Coaching Conversations
- Thursday 8/17/23: JEDI Discussions
- Thursday 8/24/23: The Leader In You
- Thursday 8/31/23: The Power of Community – L.O.V.E. In Action
- Presentations Dates TBD between 9/5 and 9/13/23
- Graduation 9/14/23
Sign up now for the gold standard of empathy-based leadership training for every peace officer, social justice advocate, ally in training, mentor, manager, returning citizen, student, elder, or anyone else who wants to uplift others or become a better leader — and a better follower.